HAT530N SMARTGEN- ATS CONTROLLER, SUITABLE FOR NO BREAKING ATS AND ONE BREAKING ATS
The powerful Microprocessor contained within the HAT530N ATS controller allows for precision voltage (2-way 3-phase/single phase) measuring and make an accurate judgment on abnormal voltage (power lost, over/under voltage, over/under frequency, loss of phase, phase sequence wrong) and control ATS to transfer after the delay has expired. This controller is suitable for NO Breaking ATS and ONE Breaking ATS. When #1 power is abnormal, the controller will send a signal to start Genset after the “#1 abnormal delay” has expired. “Three remote” (remote control, remote measurement, and remote communication)
The function can be implemented with the help of the LINK communication port.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
Its performance and characteristics are shown as below,
- Measure and display 2-way 3 phase Voltage and Frequency
- Over/under voltage, loss of phase, phase sequence wrong, over/under frequency protection function. As default, phase reverse sequence protection and over/under frequency protections are disabled; however, users can set the protection function as need.
- Parameters can be set via PC software using SG72 module (USB to LINK) or other converse modules.
- The voltage normal delay of 1# or 2# can be set in (0~60) seconds and the Genset start delay can be set in (0~3600) seconds.
- The voltage abnormal delay of 1# or 2# can be set in (0~60) seconds and the Genset stop delay can be set in (0~3600) seconds.
- “1# power priority”, “Auto/Manual”, “No priority” and “2# power priority” can be set via controller front panel.
- Closing output signal can be set as on intervals or as continuous output.
- Applicable for 2 isolated neutral lines.
- Auto/Manual mode. In manual mode, ATS transfer can be implemented via a panel pushbutton.
- LEDs mounted on the front panel can clearly show ATS running status.
- Forced Open input port been designed; When the input port is active, the switch will be Breaking position forcedly (woks for the ATS with Breaking Position).
- AUX.OUTPUT 1 and AUX.OUTPUT 2 can be configured to make it easy to transfer the power supply.
- The output contact capacity of 1# and 2# power supply transfer relay (1#CLOSE, 2#CLOSE) is 5A AC250V, passive contact, can be directly used in driving the switch to transfer.
- The output contact capacity of the Genset start relay (GENS START) is 7A AC250V/7A DC28V, passive N/C contact.
- Suitable for various AC systems (3 phase 4-wires, 2-phase 3-wires and single-phase 2-wire). Modular design, retardant ABS plastic shell, pluggable terminal, built-in mounting compact structure with easy installation.