HGM1780 is a genset automatic start module with 3 working modes that can be selected from the front panel. It can detect one-phase generator voltage and current, can be started and stopped manually or via a remote start/stop signals. In case of faults (such as low oil pressure, high water/cylinder temperature, emergency stop alarm, over speed), HGM1780 can automatically disconnect fuel relay and close ETS electromagnet to stop the generator. Graphical LCD monitor on the front panel displays fault conditions and provides effective alarm signals.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Based on microprocessor, fitted with LCD screen with graphic icons and touch-buttons;
- Power supply range (8~35)VDC, compatibility with 12V or 24V starter batteries;
- Generator input port; speed, temperature, pressure, liquid level sensor input ports; digitalized electric quantity display.
- Generator voltage, battery voltage, engine speed, temperature, pressure, liquid level threshold value can be set.
- Idle control and ETS function (must be configured);
- 3 working modes: manual, auto, stop;
- The controller can be set as an engine controller via software (generator voltage input is deactivated) and used as water pump unit controller;
- Running status and alarm status are indicated by red LED on the panel;
- Compatibility with multiple temperature, pressure, fuel level sensors, which can be user-defined and used directly; temperature sensors, pressure sensors can be used in parallel with annunciator, providing digital data and increasing protection level at the same time;
- Multiple crank disconnect conditions to select (engine speed sensor, oil pressure, generator);
- 2 fixed relay outputs (fuel relay, start relay);
- 1 configurable output port which can be set as common alarm output, fail to stop output, preheat output or idle control output;
- Parameters can be set and modified by users and saved in internal FLASH storage, which means that they will not be lost in case of power off. All parameters of the controller can be modified using the front panel or through configurable LINK port via PC software (SG72 adapter, produced by our company must be used). All parameters can be set via computer using one USB port of the computer, which also allows to avoid batteries: power supply for the controller can come directly from the PC USB port.
HGM1780 combines modular design, anti-flaming ABS plastic case, embedded installation, compact structure, small size, SCM control, stable performance and convenient operation.
- Operation Panel PET
- Digital Input 2
- Relay Output 3
- Analogue Input 3
- AC System 1P2W
- Alternator Voltage (15~360)V(ph-N)
- Alternator Frequency 50/60Hz
- Programmable Interface LINK
- DC Supply DC(8-35)V
- Case Dimensions(mm) 90*78*44
- Panel Cutout(mm) 78*66
- Operating Temp. (-25~+70)℃